March 2021 dHEDGE EcoDAO Councilor reward thread

March 2021 dHEDGE EcoDAO Councilor reward - Daniel Bar

Hello esteemed dHEDGE ecosystem and EcoDAO Councilors.

My contribution to the dHEDGE Ecosystem and council this past month include:

• Stirring VCs to join in supporting the up coming pool managers
  • Build the EcoDAO team to become robust and smoothly manager the launch of new programs (e.g. Bounties)
  • Facilitating onboarding and council appointments
  • Overseeing the engagement campaigns (twitter growth, 3rd party forums)

My reward address is: 0x19857337DCE8E1297d87fc9b9fB80Ad43FBDCfD2
Amount requested:
666 DHT (monthly)

Apart from council service, I’m advising dHEDGE core on strategic growth verticals, decentralization roadmap and coordination of capital attraction to managers attraction campaigns liaising with leading venture funds.

Hi all,

This will be my final contributor proposal for the dHEDGE EcoDAO.

My contribution over the past month includes:

• Organising council operations as Chair, including contributor reward payouts and feedback for new contributor proposals.
  • Overseeing brand activities and working/briefing external teams to put together designs and other marketing collateral.

My reward address is: 0x8feEeaf9cD470BB66A01be5f16FB91043460527d

Amount requested:
666 DHT (monthly)

Sergei Chan - Proposal - March

Hi everyone. During the past month, I’ve been contributing to dHEDGE ecosystem in various ways including:

• Managing Ru community and community moderator (Artem) - Telegram: Contact @dhedgeru
  • Managing and growing Super dHEDGE hogs telegram group with dHEDGE power users
  • Working on a public top traders trades bot (internally already works in telegram)
  • Contributing with product and growth ideas across dhedge ecosystem

My reward address is: 0xDa28ddF14Ec309F3f506315Da623618F8D829F10
Amount requested:
666 DHT (monthly)

Hey Everyone,

My contributions to dHEDGE ecosystem and Council during the past month include:

• Organising monthly EcoDAO call

• Solving logistic issues with swag

• Setting up platform for EcoDAO funding logistics

I’m regularly engaging in discussions about the EcoDAO proposals and votes to fulfil governance function

My reward address is: 0x16D2AD8Cc04888b537bB7B631715335a901B57cA

Amount requested:

666 DHT (monthly)

Hey everyone. My contribution to the dHEDGE Ecosystem and council this past month include:

• Community outreach to managers on UX improvements
  • Developer outreach for Bounty Program/Gitcoin proposal, draft and follow-through with other defi/web3 communities.
  • Optimize twitter bots/tools for dHedgeBot, start working on new Discord bots.
  • Coordination between our dHEDGE Guardians, Core team, and community in efforts of product support/feedback

My reward address is: 0x2cF1A2d9A6163B87d33E74B6923A661a56366c43
Amount requested:
666 DHT (monthly)
5000 USDC (Bounty Program for Gitcoin)

I will continue to coordinate with our managers, users and community on new ideas, features, UX improvements.

1 Like

Hey everyone. My contribution to the dHEDGE Ecosystem and council this past month include:

• Promotion and marketing of dHedge on public forums like twitter and private networks
  • Actively managing the largest pool on dHedge
  • Liaising directly with the team around platform/protocol feedback and improvements
  • Bringing on 2 defi protocol dao’s to the dTOP pool
  • Running a DHT give-away with personal holdings via the reward

My reward address is: 0x733edAE6E38A04066d944bfBe233bc2021c8fc28
Amount requested:
666 DHT (monthly)

As a core contributor working closely with the council members, I will continue to bring value-add tools and bots to the dHEDGE community.