dHEDGE Ecosystem DAO Council Proposals - February

EcoDAO Rewards | February

This thread is a summary of each Council member’s proposal for the month of February. The total reward for each Council member is 666 DHT - which is pursuant to the approved snapshot proposal to transition into the dHEDGE Ecosystem DAO.

To receive this reward, each Council member will provide an overview of their contribution for the past month below.

Mike_Eli - Proposal - February

During the past month I contributed in transitioning dHEDGE into the Ecosystem DAO. These contributions included:

Outside of governance - I also create marketing content such as animations and banners for dHEDGE through epoch studio.

Epoch studio has also put together an NFT campaign called dHEDGE Manager Card’s - which has been a good growth activity within the community.

My reward address is: 0x8feEeaf9cD470BB66A01be5f16FB91043460527d

Amount requested:
666 DHT (monthly)

3 Likes

Feb 2021 dHEDGE EcoDAO Councilor reward - Daniel Bar

Hello esteemed dHEDGE ecosystem and EcoDAO Councilors.

My contribution to the dHEDGE Ecosystem and council this past month include:

• Leading coordination toward the formation and establishment of the dHEDGE EcoDAO
  • Work with dHEDGE core to advise on inaugural key candidates for the dHEDGE EcoDAO and allocate initial deliverables and KPIs to be measured for the newly formed council
  • Co-authoring the EcoDAO strategy with appointed chair @Mike_Eli
  • Overseeing the engagement campaigns (twitter growth, 3rd party forums)

My reward address is: 0x19857337DCE8E1297d87fc9b9fB80Ad43FBDCfD2
Amount requested:
666 DHT (monthly)
0.5ETH (once of councilor onbaording for future council gas fees)

Apart from council service, I’m advising dHEDGE core on strategic growth verticals, decentralization roadmap and coordination of capital attraction to managers attraction campaigns liaising with leading venture funds.

4 Likes

Hello Esteemed dHEDGE EcoDAO council, my contribution to dHEDGE ecosystem and dHEGE EcoDAO and council this past month include:

• Organising and hosting the monthly EcoDAO Community Call:
  • Taking notes
  • Compiling blog with monthly updates
  • Recording YouTube video and uploading
  • Community Growth marketing:
  • dHEDGE Swag operations and logistics
  • Social media marketing campaigns generation and reviews

My reward address is: 0x16D2AD8Cc04888b537bB7B631715335a901B57cA
Amount requested:
666 DHT (monthly)

3 Likes

Sergei Chan - Proposal - February

Hi everyone. During the past month, I’ve been contributing to dHEDGE ecosystem in various ways including:

• Managing Ru community and community moderators (Artem, Grigoriy) - Telegram: Contact @dhedgeru
  • Managing and growing Super dHEDGE hogs telegram group with dHEDGE power users
  • Made a collab with ru-crypto youtuber he did a very good comprehensive review of the platform and showed the actual investment in my personal pool as an investor:https://youtu.be/FbkY-YTe6C0
  • Working on a public top traders trades bot (internally already works in telegram)

My reward address is: 0xDa28ddF14Ec309F3f506315Da623618F8D829F10
Amount requested:
666 DHT (monthly)

3 Likes

Hey everyone. My contribution to the dHEDGE Ecosystem and council this past month include:

• Managing Discord community (maintaining bots) and moderation
  • Deploying new tools for dHEDGE community to track network activity and alert Managers on new deposits (@dHedgeBot) - more to come.
  • Coordination between our dHEDGE Guardians, Core team, and community in efforts of product support/feedback

My reward address is: 0x2cF1A2d9A6163B87d33E74B6923A661a56366c43
Amount requested:
666 DHT (monthly)
0.5 ETH (once off councilor onboarding for future council gas fees)

As a core contributor working closely with the council members, I will continue to bring value-add tools and bots to the dHEDGE community.

2 Likes

Hey everyone. My contribution to the dHEDGE Ecosystem and council this past month include:

• Promotion and marketing of dHedge on public forums like twitter and private networks
  • Actively managing the largest pool on dHedge
  • Liaising directly with the team around platform/protocol feedback and improvements
  • Integral part of bringing on new Managers to the platform via the DAO Investment

My reward address is: 00x733edAE6E38A04066d944bfBe233bc2021c8fc28
Amount requested:
666 DHT (monthly)
0.5 ETH (once off councilor onboarding for future council gas fees)

As a core contributor working closely with the council members, I will continue to bring value-add tools and bots to the dHEDGE community.

2 Likes