Objectives: Community Growth / Organic Engagement / Onboard New Users / Spread Awareness
Timeline: Weekly implementation starting 4/1/2021
Tasks & Action Plan:
- Will attend/host live calls, AMAs, meetings w/team
- Engage often with Discord community + be a leader for conversation//answer questions
- Help lead the governance proposal creation & be an active voter + governance creator to integrate new products/ideas
- Work on building longer term community members who want to participate in governance
- Create improvements in marketing + content
- Find and utilize community members to help work alongside team (ambassadors etc)
- Leverage connections to help dHEDGE gain exposure from other outlets as well
- Continue to be a DeFi power user + user of dHedge & learn as much as possible
- Defi Slate will incorporate dHEDGE prominently in our content marketing strategy, offering maximum exposure to our reader base on multiple platforms.
- Including our dHEDGE pool link in 4-6 posts a week.
- Creating 1-2 posts monthly specifically for dHEDGE upgrades and releases
- Using additional incentives to further encourage new users to join our pool or a pool that better fits their risk tolerance
- Actively market via Defi Slate’s and Andy’s Twitter through mentioning other accounts, retweeting, and liking.
- Producing video/audio content with Henrik and other dHEDGE team members, as well as connect the team with other content creators. In addition, dHEDGE will be referred to on each episode of our podcast, and will receive 30 seconds of airtime on every episode.
- An exclusive #dHEDGE channel in our new and growing Discord server.
- onboarding tutorials
- guest blog posts
- written AMA’s
- videos interviews
- DeFi by Design podcasts
- community updates & announcements
Stats & Engagement:
DeFi Slate dHedge Pool
256% return since November 2020
#19 by Pool Score
#9 by Performance
#34 by AUM
DS account twitter
Andy personal stats below (11k followers)
1200USD equivalent paid monthly in DHT tokens