July EcoDAO councilor reward thread

July 2021 dHEDGE EcoDAO Councilor reward - Daniel Bar

Hello esteemed dHEDGE ecosystem and EcoDAO Councilors.

My contribution to the dHEDGE Ecosystem and council this past month include:

• Working to gather feedback about the impact the EcoDAO had and initiating discussions with dHEDGE Core Contributors to understand better how to support them. The outcome of the discussions is that we’re going to propose a reformed EcoDAO which has much clearer separation between councilors (who are more of field project managers on behalf of dHEDGE core contributors) to contributors (who are contributing without direct accountablity toward dHEDGE core contributors).

• Coordinated the outreach efforts for the dHEDGE V2 launch with media (ChainNews, CoinTelegraph), ecosystem partners (Mask, DeFi Pulse) We are now focused on increasing adoption for V2 and understanding better the growth verticals for V2 in the market.

My reward address is: 0x19857337DCE8E1297d87fc9b9fB80Ad43FBDCfD2
Amount requested:
Total of: 999 DTOP monthly councilor reward

Apart from council service, I’m advising dHEDGE core on strategic growth verticals, decentralization roadmap and coordination of capital attraction to managers attraction campaigns liaising with leading venture funds.

Hi dHEDGE community!

• Working closely with @DeFiDonut on producing video explainer

• Collaboration with @defislate on AMA for publication tap in Tuesday

• Ongoing moderation and community engagement(Discord, Twitter, etc.)

• Organizing council operations as Chair, including contributor reward payouts and July community call.

My reward address is: 0x203444AdD0835d95AAbbf7Ab92b18a69e1F640F1
Amount requested:
999 dTOP(Monthly)

Hi dHEDGE community!

• Working with @Taminater to identify visuals and video needs
  • Supporting @exponent with the DeFi Crab Market event. Coordinating with designers to create the visuals for the event.
  • Hosting meetings with the Balancer and PrimeDAO Core team to discuss and ideate potential integrations with dHEDGE.

In the coming month - I hope to be able to provide valuable feedback in the Governance & Proposal redesign of dHEDGE DAO.

My reward address is: 0x6B252b5df79af72E836d9B9A657ce9411Be159B4
Amount requested:
999 dTOP(Monthly)

Hi dHEDGE Community,

I would like to step down from my Councillor chair as I haven’t been contributing to EcoDAO over the past month. I also have been busy with other projects like nftstandards.wtf andd haven’t got time to work for dHEDGE.
My work got distributed over to @Taminater and Boretha who are doing an amazing job in pushing EcoDAO further.

I’m happy to help out in the future as contributor but I don’t have much time left as Councillor.

Thank you all for being great team mates!

Looking forward to collab together in the future

1 Like

Hello dHEDGE community.

My contributions to the dHEDGE ecosystem and council in July
would be as the following:

1. Leading Korean community growth
  2. Suggesting product development & business development direction (i.e., producing more assets that could help out increasing non-operating income of other DAOs & suggesting potential partners in our network)

Total - 999 DTOP monthly councilor reward
Wallet address - 0x3aead54f78a6682d950b56539ba62f77759fe2dB

Sergei Chan - Proposal - July

Hi everyone. During the past month, I’ve been contributing to dHEDGE ecosystem in various ways including:

• Managing Ru community and community moderator (Artem) - Telegram: Contact @dhedgeru
  • Maintaining Super dHEDGE hogs telegram group with dHEDGE power users
  • Contributing with product and growth ideas across dhedge ecosystem

My reward address is: 0xDa28ddF14Ec309F3f506315Da623618F8D829F10
Amount requested:
999 DTOP monthly councilor reward

Hello dHEDGE community and EcoDAO Councilors.

• Rollout of the V2 SDK
  • Update all the Discord bots/tools to use V2 (Polygon)
  • Assist developers/builders with working with new SDK and subgraphs

My reward address is: 0x2cF1A2d9A6163B87d33E74B6923A661a56366c43
Amount requested:
Total of: 999 DTOP monthly councilor reward

I will continue to coordinate with our managers, users and community on new ideas, features, UX improvements.